We did not venture too far today.. A few people have told me about a one o'clock club near the park. I was told that they had arts and crafts and a playground. It is open from 0900 to noon.. We walked over and there were no arts and crafts today and the playground was mostly for kids under two..soooo.. We walked over and got a cup of tea for me and hot chocolate for Emilie then to the play ground.. It was nice to get Jack home to take a regular nap. Then we went to story time.. I bought a few more books ( I love the bookstore - it is small and quaint and easy to find something for the kids) They just adore storytime there.. I think it is the British accent.. I have noticed Emilie saying a few things that she had not before like "that's lovely" "where is the lift?" "Can I have a biscuit?" and Hannah will tell her biscuits are for dogs!!
Jack is always talking - much much more than when we arrived.. He is speaking in complete sentences and knows just about every word! He asked me yesterday if we were going to Edgeware ( our underground stop). When we ride the trains he asks how many more stops! He also knows "Can I have some tea? mmm thats yummy! " It is very cute! Speaking of tea - I am hooked and so is Tim.. funny!
Tim met two local police officers the day he moved into the flat... One of them - Lee - has stopped by a few times. Most recently he brought over this "Bobby" hat for Tim.. It is actually pretty heavy! Jack has to hold it up because it falls over his eyes...
Jack is always talking - much much more than when we arrived.. He is speaking in complete sentences and knows just about every word! He asked me yesterday if we were going to Edgeware ( our underground stop). When we ride the trains he asks how many more stops! He also knows "Can I have some tea? mmm thats yummy! " It is very cute! Speaking of tea - I am hooked and so is Tim.. funny!
Tim met two local police officers the day he moved into the flat... One of them - Lee - has stopped by a few times. Most recently he brought over this "Bobby" hat for Tim.. It is actually pretty heavy! Jack has to hold it up because it falls over his eyes...
1 comment:
OH OH - a new cadet!
Jack looks good in the helmet.
Emilie is a guick learner.
Hope Hannah Bean enjoyed the Abby.
Tea is also good for you.
Post a Comment