Monday, November 10, 2008

Music class for Jack

It is POURING outside so we decided to go to a music class down the street... It was mostly for Jack but the girls loved it... The class is called"Songsters with Neal". I had never heard about half of the songs that all the children were singing.. It was fun to hear the variations of the songs we sing at home too... It is led by Neal Whitmore - and the kids for some reason love him.. His hair is still a bit crazy! I may go back and get Jack one of his CD's.

Neal was a founder member and lead guitarist of Sigue Sigue Sputnik, the electronic cyperpunk band whose hits and hairstyles topped the charts in the late eighties. He went on to become a session player, producer and writer with artists across the world. He continues to work as guitarist and musical director for Marc Almond. His hair now (almost) under control, Neal lives in London with his wife and two children - Jack, 5, and Natasha, 3. As a father and professional musician, Neal sees music as a powerful way of stimulating, inspiring and amusing children.

I took some video of the music and of Jack dancing but its not loading :( O'well..he was very cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun !! Addie loved that little sing along thing I took her to ..I bet the girls love it as much as he did !!

Hannah Beans hair looks like it is getting long !!

the rainy days must be really nice for a change from here ...

xoxoxo

Poppy said...

You are going to miss all the places and things to do in London when you get home.

You are fortunate you live in the middle of it all.

Harrods is a fun place for adults!

The children look great.