Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Peel Training Center - Hendon

The Imbert House

Today we went to work with Tim.. Our time here is slipping away and we had not yet seen where Tim goes each day.. Tim had arranged for a tour of the Central Communications Center.. I loved seeing what I do at my job on a MUCH bigger scale! They have 3 centers in London.. The Center was about the size of the entire police department where I work. They had a room for radio and a room for phones.. Each room held 200 positions! They also had an EOC room that was empty but also held an additional 200 radio and phone positions! I was told that during the day in London there are about 15 mil people!! Next we went to the Leadership Academy where Tim is working. Everyone in his office was very nice. I was able to learn about Hydra and witness what Tim is doing for the LAPD...very cool! Thanks Tim for taking us!


The girls are holding their new "Bobby" bookmarks

5 comments:

trafitz said...

Sooo Nice everyone gets to see where Daddy works! Hugs and Kisses from Auntie Tracey, Uncle Dave & Matt, for your Thanksgiving Holiday. We miss you.

Poppy said...

15 million people! A little different than going to work at Troop K, Colchester.

Marla, now you can visualize Tim's work place when you are back in CA..

Bianka said...

200 positions?!? Holy moly!! We have EIGHT!

HBARNOLDS said...

Marla - your trip looks like so much fun! I love all of your updates. Cant wait for the next ones!

Stace

Anonymous said...

200 positions! Thats amazing. Its really cool how organized they must be in that area! The kids look great, it looks like everyone is having fun.