Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Science Museum

Yay I did not even ask Tim to give me directions this time for the tube... I was able to get to the station and just figure it out... major success for me!! The science museum was fun but way too big to see everything... It has 5 floors and a basement! We were able to see a ton and enjoyed an IMAX show - The Deep Sea!


The girls liked the engines

This shows a bit of how huge the museum is!

Learning about landing on the moon

This was a childrens play area... Emilie like the water...Hannah liked the music.. Jack could not get out because it was too crowded - Poor Jack!



Jack loved the boats and the "Vrum Vrums"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT PLACE LOOKS HUGE !! BUT SOOO FUN ... THE IMAX FILM WAS PROBABLY REALLY COOL ..

THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES ..! DID IT KEEP SNOWING ?

Anonymous said...

I love the glasses. I bet you could make them a style in Cali when you get back.