We leave to see Tim today... So far only Emilie is awake ! We just had a big "no barfing at the airport talk".... She does not remember our last LAX adventure!! Ok off we go... I will let u know how it went!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
have fun everyone!! send us lots of pictures and stories from the other side of the pond !!
Hope everyone behaves and has a great time!!!! Emilie and Hannah make sure to help mommy out with Jack Jack. Can't wait to read about all your adventures! COURT
Erin, Grant, and I hope all went well with your trip. I hope the flight was fun for all. Im sure seeing your Hubby and their Daddy will be a smiles all around moment.
Hi Everyone.. I decided to try this out after enjoying a few friend's blogs and realizing that I am failing at remembering some of the important milestones in my children's lives! Daily I find myself asking for advise from others on how they manage the chaos... so please help me out!!! For anyone who does not know - My name is Marla..I have 3 children ages 4,3 and nearing 2. My husband Tim and I live in the most amazing community in sunny CA.. I work full time as a MOM and also work outside of my home.
4 comments:
have fun everyone!! send us lots of pictures and stories from the other side of the pond !!
you will be missed !!
xoxoxox Rob :)
Hope everyone behaves and has a great time!!!! Emilie and Hannah make sure to help mommy out with Jack Jack. Can't wait to read about all your adventures!
COURT
At this time you are almost in London. Give Daddy a big hug from us!
Love, Auntie Tracey, Uncle Dave & Matt
Erin, Grant, and I hope all went well with your trip. I hope the flight was fun for all. Im sure seeing your Hubby and their Daddy will be a smiles all around moment.
Post a Comment