The photos below are not in order of our day exactly because I added them in separate posts... We had a really fun and relaxing day... Today was Emilie's big trip to the Pumpkin Patch at school...She was able to ride in a school bus and pick her own pumpkin off the vine...she complained about thorns at the pumpkin patch but she brought home a pumpkin just her size!! Daddy even made a special phone call home right when school let out to see how her first field trip went!!
I took our kitty to the vet...She has compulsive licking problems that began when I had Emilie .. I took all of the suggestions from the vet ( flea medication, steroids and an antibiotic that I have to give her twice a day for the next five days) but I passed on the anxiety medication... So this could all be some cat anxiety disorder!!! Hopefully its just her feeling itchy!...Anyway...
Lisa brought Morgan and Maddison over to spend the day...It was so incredibly nice to see Lisa.. Altho our conversations have shifted from what I can only imagine they were 20 years ago seeing her was just like it always has been.... We had notvisited with each other in quite some time ...Lisa just moved back from Japan..but now has bought a new house just over an hour away...Yay!!!
Hannah wanted to go back to the pumpkin patch.. We went for about an hour but then had to leave to go pick up Emilie from school... We then went down to the HB pier for a while...The girls were in heaven playing in the sand and running around ! We ate at Ruby's and then just hung out on the sand until Hannah was so soaked I had to take her pants off and Emilie dove in and then decided to roll around in the sand with her clothes on...
Emilie and Hannah loved having the older girls here to play....they begged to have them stay the night... They could not stay but they were here long enough to watch Enchanted... ! Four little princesses ( Jack slept)
I took our kitty to the vet...She has compulsive licking problems that began when I had Emilie .. I took all of the suggestions from the vet ( flea medication, steroids and an antibiotic that I have to give her twice a day for the next five days) but I passed on the anxiety medication... So this could all be some cat anxiety disorder!!! Hopefully its just her feeling itchy!...Anyway...
Lisa brought Morgan and Maddison over to spend the day...It was so incredibly nice to see Lisa.. Altho our conversations have shifted from what I can only imagine they were 20 years ago seeing her was just like it always has been.... We had notvisited with each other in quite some time ...Lisa just moved back from Japan..but now has bought a new house just over an hour away...Yay!!!
Hannah wanted to go back to the pumpkin patch.. We went for about an hour but then had to leave to go pick up Emilie from school... We then went down to the HB pier for a while...The girls were in heaven playing in the sand and running around ! We ate at Ruby's and then just hung out on the sand until Hannah was so soaked I had to take her pants off and Emilie dove in and then decided to roll around in the sand with her clothes on...
Emilie and Hannah loved having the older girls here to play....they begged to have them stay the night... They could not stay but they were here long enough to watch Enchanted... ! Four little princesses ( Jack slept)
Emilie after rolling in the sand
Hannah was upstet that her pants were wet and dirty
Lisa and Bubby looking at the birds
1 comment:
Wow! These are such good pictures! Of course, you've got some pretty cute subjects there!
Post a Comment