Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hi Daddy...

Today Jack and I ran some errands while the girls were in school...very exciting...! Hannah got to bring home the class bear "Gigi" .I will post some photos of Gigi later... This is very exciting for little miss Hannah Bean!! Nothing new here except the usual.. 7:15 and all of my children are sleeping! Well the girls might be playing princess under the covers ...but still.. !

Tim is settled in the new apartment... Today he went to Hendon to begin his work but he has a three day weekend.. He is not getting out much because he says he is waiting for all of us... The apartment sounds nice.... I wonder if I can find a booster seat and a crib for Jack! Last night I let him lay with the girls...they wanted him to stay but after about ten minutes he was jumping on the bed.. I packed up a box of work stuff for Tim that Uncle Frenchy will be mailing for us.. Other than that we are just starting to get ready to go.. I think I am done with all of the errands but will need a few weeks to do all the house stuff - cleaning out the fridge/pantry etc etc... Here are some clips of the babies for Tim... Tim is missing them so much... He made Emilie's day today calling just to hear her little voice..Hannah was sleeping at the time !

4 comments:

trafitz said...

Thank god for electronics. It must make Tim feel better seeing them on video. I enjoy it, makes me feel a little like I am there.
The kids are just adorable. I have to say, it does feel a little strange Tim to hear them all call you daddy. I know you are, but I don't hear it like you do. I still feel funny being mom, myself sometimes. Like where did this kid come from? Ha You have a beautiful family. Keep the video coming. That is my next try on our new camera. Love, Tracey

Tim said...

Hello Girls and my Jack. I want to thank you for the nice videos. i miss you guys alot and its very quite here at night. I know I will wish for that again.... but right now I could stand a little noise.

Daddy

Tracey, I forget I am a grown up all the time, much less a Daddy

Tim said...

quiet not quite

trafitz said...

I am sitting here laughing at myself, because I love the clocks you set up on your site for time. I had to think about it, because I am on Eastern time. You have a lot of different times to look at.
Very Funny. Have a great day!
Love, Auntie Tracey