Here are a few photos of our Flat... It looks pretty retro sixties but it is really actually nice and in a super expensive neighborhood.. ( I looked up a house online down the street and it was close to $3 mil US )... We have 3 bedrooms and two levels.... Luckily the furniture is not fancy with my crew!!
Parenting 101
15 years ago





3 comments:
WoW, 3 million dollars! I didn't realize it was so expensive over there too. I like your flat, it looks big enough for all of you and homey. I am glad you are finally getting sleep. This weekend I am having 3 boys over for a sleepover B-day party for Matt. I don't think we will sleep that much ourselves this weekend. He will have fun and that is what matters. Have a great day!
Love, Auntie Tracey
Everything looks so pretty !! Sooo different from here - you are not going to want to come back !
the flat looks perfectly comfy and not breakable :) I am glad JackJack is sleeping now - and you too !
The kids all look sooooo happy - what a treat for all of you :)
You are in a great location. Looks like plenty of kids stuff nearby. The flat meets your needs, nice to have the deck.
You all look like its a great experience. Keep the pictures coming. Leave it to Marla to find a Princess Store.
Where did Jack get that hat?
Tim looks happy you are there with him.
Love, Sue Anne & Poppy
Post a Comment