Friday, January 9, 2009

We hope everyone is enjoying the New Year! We have been busy getting back into our routines after the traveling and Holidays! Tim left for the UK on Wednesday...He will be traveling to Glasgow and Edinburgh this week! We will not be posting any photos of that trip because he left his memory card in my new digital photo frame! Emilie is doing great at school and today recieved an award at the school assembly for her random acts of kindness... I have not seen what was written on it yet but I know when she gets home she is going to be thrilled..She also gets an extra cookie at lunch for it! We enroll Jack for pre school in the next few weeks and Hannah Bean is back in the yellow room! We miss Daddy already... We keep finding post it notes all over the house will little notes from Tim... so sweet!

I have not been my usual camera happy self - unless u want to see photos of the my newly cleaned garage and the big dumpster in front of my house!

Today we went to Salon Canvas and saw my friend Dedra (she is my neighbor) Look what Dedra did to our little Hannah... we love it.. !! Of course I just snapped these while she had a mouth full of quesadilla and sour cream! I just looked at this and I think Jack is trying to stick a pink pen up his nose over in the corner....!! Ok just look at Hannah



5 comments:

trafitz said...

WOW, Hannah you are always beautiful, but with the new hair doo, you look beautiful and older.
Love, Auntie Tracey

Bianka said...

Wow, Hannah's hair looks beautiful! It really suits her and looks great on her!

Funny comment about Jack and the pink pen. He'll be one of those guys that jumps into his sister's pretty posed pictures with his tongue out. :)

Poppy said...

Hahhan is absolutly beautiful.

Tell Tim to buy a new card.

HBARNOLDS said...

I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I love the new doo! She is going to give her big sister a run for her money! Jack better start hitting the wieghts so he can beat back all of the boys that are going to be coming to the door.