Saturday, January 17, 2009

Every boy needs sisters that can dress him up!

The girls decided to dress up and my little sweet boy was so sad that he did not have a costume. Emilie found him one! Ok Tim you may not like this - but now we have something to bribe him with FOREVER :) After I took it off he was so sad! I think it may be time to go buy a pirate outfit for Jack Jack...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot stop laughing .. seriously .. my cheeks hurt !!!

Bianka said...

Haha that is too funny! Bribe material indeed! I'd say it's time for a pirate costume, an ogre costume, and a prince costume! :)

Tim said...

I dont want to see that ever again. Jack I will be home to rescue you soon.

Poppy said...

That tears it!

We just sent Jack a MANS costume.

Sue Anne would like to see pictures of Jack in his own costume.

We will be watching.

HBARNOLDS said...

Marla - that is awesome! Im with Robin - I cant stop laughing! And his sweet little self is loving it!!!

Anonymous said...

And here I was about to congratulate Tim on the Steelers making it to the Superbowl, and I now know that nobody must watch football in that house...

trafitz said...

As a girl in the Kalkus family,
I am LAUGHING!
Love, Auntie Tracey
GO JACK GO