Friday, December 26, 2008

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We had the a perfect day having Tim home from England and Poppy and Sue Ann visting from Rhode Island! Santa was too generous and we all ate and enjoyed too much! Happy Holidays! I did not take too many photos with all of the festivities! It is so crazy in our house!! Making treats for Santa!
One of Hannah's favorites!
Trains!

The girls gift for mommy! So sweet!




This is what Tim got to do on Christmas eve!
Jack likes this too!
I had this when I was a kid! Its still fun!

4 comments:

Bianka said...

Looks like it was a wonderful Christmas!! Maddie was still mostly just interested in the boxes that her presents came in! :)

trafitz said...

Looks like everyone had fun and got some great gifts! I love that train table and big Barbie house. Hannah, Emilie & Jack have fun playing with all your new Toys. We miss and love you.
Auntie Tracey, Uncle Dave & Matt

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time with the kids. The train table looks great! I remember a night putting one of those together...
You guys will hours of adventures on that table. We miss you guys and hope that all of your wishes came true!!!

HBARNOLDS said...

wow! light bright! i remember that thing!!! you guys look so pretty and clean and awake for christmas morning :)