The girls had their 6 month check up today.. they did great!! Hannah was the best.. Jack Jack decided not to have them cleaned just a check up and Emilie got the start of a cavity filled! I was horrified that she even had a cavity...actually two! We have to go back next week to get another one "painted" as the Dr called it.. This next one is a real cavity so it will be the works.. It is between her teeth so we now have fancy princess floss!!! I am going to blame this on the traveling and me working at night... If it happens again we are in big trouble!! We are going to try round two of getting Jack's teeth cleaned next week..... And in 6 months Tim gets to do this!
3 comments:
Oh all of you look so brave!
Dentists are sooo much better today, then when we were kids. I still shutter just to here that word "Dentist"
I love your parade you did for daddy!
Love, Auntie Tracey
Oh boy... To much hot chocolate! :D
I rememeber those early days at the dentist getting drilled! I actually had a few drilled while in H.B. too. I have been good since then. They look so happy to be there. Like Tracey I hated it for a long time!
Y'all think drilling is bad wait till you get the bills!
Post a Comment