Thursday, January 15, 2009

Miss you - from Emilie


Emilie cut out a heart and put all of her princess stickers on it and then taped it to our bed... I asked her what she was doing and she said she was putting a heart over daddy's side of the bed because he is not there when she comes to our room at night... You are so missed Tim...hurry home!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! What a great little heart she has. Im sure all of the kids miss their daddy, and he misses them too.

trafitz said...

All I can say is AHHHHHHH!
Love, Auntie Tracey

Poppy said...

Very thoughtful young girl.

Trace and Trent said it all.

Bianka said...

Oh wow, that is so sweet! She is a very thoughtful little girl. Hurry home Tim, your family misses you!

Tim said...

I miss you to Emilie Katherine