Thursday, December 4, 2008

Les Miserables

We went on one last date to see Les Miserables. I think I liked it better than Wicked. It has been playing in London for 24 years.. The longest running show! It was wonderful! I read the book so long ago ( sophmore year in high school I think - yikes) that I remembered Jean Valjean and Cosette but could not remember a lot of the story! I loved seeing this with Tim in London!

2 comments:

trafitz said...

I loved this play. Mom and I went twice to see it at the Bushnell in Hartford. It was definately one of her favorites, too. So glad you and Tim got a little more time together before you leave.
Love, Auntie Tracey

Anonymous said...

That is Erin's favorite play. I know that she has seen it several times and onece was in Europe somewhere with her family. I saw it in Hartford with her too. It is an intertaining play. I agree with Tracey it is nice that the two of you get out too!