Monday, March 9, 2009

Tonight my little jumpers was very tired and I put her to bed around 7:30... Emilie stayed up to read and went to bed around 8:15.. at the time Hannah was passed out and snoring... then a few mins later I hear the usual giggling.. I went in and Emilie tells me she missed Hannah and wanted to talk so she WOKE HER UP! Ugh.. Sooo... they went back to sleep and I was cleaning downstairs alone - I went upstairs for a light bulp and then peeked in on them and Hannah was not in bed.. I went to her actual bed - not there...I checked Jack's room, my bed, closets, under beds and went outside .. I got so close to being one of those frantic mom's we get in on 911 when I saw her under Jack's train table!!! She wanted some yogurt and string cheese!!! Oh my goodness! Here she is with her snacks and of course her pink blankie

Look at me Daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would freak me out too. Erin just had Grant do that to her. He was under his bed, she didnt look because we thought he was too big to fit. He nearly got stuck. It was funny after but Erin was really getting worked up..

Poppy said...

Call the police - they will find em!

trafitz said...

Marla, glad you found her. I don't blame you for freaking a little. After it how cute is Hannah with her snacks.
Love, Auntie Tracey