Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another Busy Week!

I took a ton of photos this week but I have not been my usual self in downloading them all !! We had an amazingly fun week with a lot to celebrate!! First of all we have our Tim home YAY!! We did it.. his 6 months in Europe is over! It went by so fast!! Ok my 2 month 1st class European vacation helped..but still!!

Its wonderful having Tim home! We all missed him so much!

So now that Daddy is home jack got a new hair cut!! I told Tim I was going to take him for a cut and he said "why ? I can do it! " So this is the new bubby!! We will let the top grow in a bit...but after a few days of getting used to I do love rubbing that fuzzy head!!

Jack loves his hats now! This one is a little big but the English police hat just had to be worn to bed!

Tim has been promising the girls a trip to Disneyland everytime he called home.. So naturally that was the first thing we had to do once Tim adjusted to Cali time! We picked a chilly day - but it was perfect!
Jack in his Boston hat and LAPD shirt..mmm..whose baby is he ??
Daddy and our babies
Another tea cup picture

Disneyland is pretty busy right now with spring breaks starting...Pluto was the only one we saw!
The boys in "Chicken Dales" tree house as Jack calls it
Hannah's favorite
Suckers! Yum
It was so crowded for the firworks.. We were standing in the only place we could find and were asked to move ( a no standing zone I guess).. My babies really charmed the Disney lady because she gave us reserved private seats to watch fireworks.. so cool!! It was nice to have our own area to spread out and relax -with a great view!
The Buda family did it again!! We went to the BEST birthday party today! Little Andrew turned 3. Last year Naomi bid and bid and bid on a chance to have a party at the main Long Beach Fire Department! It was so fun! Jack was in HEAVEN! The girls had fun too.. But after how many princess parties ??????????? This was truely awsome for our Chubby woo... Above they are all checking out the ambulance.
Andrew is the one in the middle with his fire coat on...

They let the kids climb all over inside and out of the fire trucks
When you are 5, 3 and 2 what could be better than riding in a real fire truck around town with the sirens going ?? Not much!! They took us around a few blocks.. They kids were having so much fun and they were soooo loud!!
Ok my first ride in a fire truck too.. ( Since my three make up half the party I had to go - it was fun! )




After the trip around the block it was time to shoot some hoses!

Annie, Emilie and Brooke
I do not think I have ever seen Tim in front of a fire truck!!
Jack and Lolo
The firemen grilled hot dogs and were perfect hosts!! Erin suggested they contract out for babysitting
My bald baby green eyes
Andrew got a special ride down the pole!
Entertaiment while I made dinner tonight!
A typical night on the couch..Tim in a tiara
Ok that was our week!! Time to get to the laundry!

4 comments:

Bianka said...

Welcome home, Tim!! What a busy week you all had!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home bro. You all look you are glowing. It is nice to see. What a party at the firehouse! That is really cool for the kids. I love the hair cut, I can remember Grant and I out of the back deck buzzing his head. He didnt like it so much.:)
Disney looks as fun as ever, you guys must be getting freaquent flyer miles there!

trafitz said...

Welcome home Tim! You look like you celebrated in Style! Love Jacks Hair Cut.
Love, Tracey

Poppy said...

TJ ,
Your family is obviously happy to have you home.
Great celebration. Marla can relax a bit.