Where did June go ?? We had a fast and fun month.. The girls both celebrated their last days of school and the beginning of summer! Hannah started swimming lessons and Emilie started playing the piano! I went to swing shift so that I can run around all day with everyone and enjoy the wonderful days of SUMMER!! We have been to the pool almost everyday and have thrown in some beach days too!!


Last day of school for Hannah.. Here she is with Mrs. D and Miss Brooke

Emilie in her new piano lesson! We will be getting her a full sized keyboard tomorrow.. The big piano is next!!

Jack at Emilie's last day of school picnic

Emilie's last day of Kindergarten!

Hannah and her best buddy Lauren

Hannah and her friends Skyler, Lauren and Katie.. On their way to their very own "4 year old tea party" at Teddy Bears and Tea Cups...

Emilie being her usual self in the pool

Last year Hannah would not get in - this year it is Jack ! He is having a tea party by the pool!!

No longer sitting on the side at the pool -YAY !

I worked a 15 hour shift this past Saturday and Tim was in charge of the kiddos.. This is their clubhouse - complete with signs telling you that it is "The Clubhouse! "

Reading in the clubhouse!

Tim and I got a few hours away with Bill and Judy.. Amy came to babysit!!

Beach Days!!

Where is the sun? I was cold for the first two hours.. They did not care!!


Hey it is HB tower 2 - 13 years and 3 children ago I met my Tim here!! He was so cute!! ( and I was so skinny - HA ! )

The girls making all kinds of new friends!


Not a great photo but Tim is trying to play twister..

Hannah in her swim class!
1 comment:
Looks like a great summer so far! How romantic that the kids are playing in the very spot you met Tim! :)
Post a Comment