Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sleep!


If you ask me having three kids in three years (ok well 3 years and 7 days to be exact) is a complete blessing...However - I really had no idea that I was never ever going to sleep again! We are up constantly! For the past few months we had things running pretty smoothly.. Hannah will not sleep without Emilie so the girls sleep in Emilie's bed...They had stopped coming in our bed at night and I think there may have even been one morning where Tim and I woke up and were alone ( this has not happened in 5 1/2 years). Jack was still going down between 7 and 8. It was actually really nice...! Then daylight savings time hit ! Jack now hates his crib and has gone into the "stay with me mommy" phase until he is asleep.. Not a big deal since we have been there 2 times before and know that it will pass... So now Jack is sleeping in Hannah's yellow and pink room because he does not have a boy bed! I often think little Jack thinks he is a girl!!

2 comments:

Poppy said...

Why does Jack not have a boy bed?

Anonymous said...

I love that photo of Jack passed out! Grant still looks like that after a long day. He has some busy summer days coming where I know he will lokk like that.

I dont know how you do the sleeping with the kids thing? I wouldnt survive.