
Tim had dinner all ready for me when I got home tonight so that we would have time to color eggs! ( by the way he has pneumonia - well he did 2 days ago.. ) Everyone did a good job with their eggs.. Jack is officially old enough to hold still and concentrate for a bit! Yay! His favorite was the blue egg! We have lots of colorful eggs to stink up the fridge!!
4 comments:
Sorry to hear about Tim being sick. That is serious, I had pneumonia once this winter. Medicine and my first inhaler to use. Not fun. Hope you feel better for Easter. I love the eggs. I am off tomorrow through next week. Doing our eggs soon too. And I am having everyone at our house this year. Wish you could join us. Love From CT Auntie Tracey
By the way... Love your new Table and chairs.
Looks like loads of fun! And the new furniture is great!
The children look terrific.
Remember to put a five dollar bill in one of those eggs.
That was Grandma's surprise.
Post a Comment