Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our Valentine Party

This year I had to work all Day on Valentine's Day.. We decided to have a small no frills party for the girls best buddy's Brooke, Lolo and Addison! We had pizza and decorated cookies... I think they had fun! My idea of a party sure has changed in the past few years... all for the better!

Making Love Bugs

Addie needs her own guitar!
Singing ABC's
Pizza and corn.. YUMMMMM

Cookie Time




Our flowers from Daddy... Emilie and Hannah got the Daisy's and I got the pretty tulips sent to the Police Station this time.. so nice! Thank You Tim!

4 comments:

Poppy said...

What a fun day.

Jack is surrounded again.

Bianka said...

Looks like so much fun!! Would it be rude if I invited myself and Maddie to your next party? :) I'll be producing a male friend for Jack soon! Hehe!

Anonymous said...

it was so fun Marla .. Thanks so much .. Addie is sooo blessed to have such good buddies .. as am I!!

xoxoxoxo

trafitz said...

Nice Flowers and the party looked like a lot of fun.
Love, Auntie Tracey