I intended to start this blog weeks ago and time just slipped away! We are busy getting ready for Kindergarten! This week we have shots for Emilie, Emilie's special shopping day with Mommy (to include breakfast and lunch out - and a pedicure! ) Poor Hannah keeps saying "Can I go too Mommy ?" She gets her special shoe shopping on Emilie's first day of school! It is so hard to spend any time alone with each of them. Emilie had her 1st 18 months alone with me but since that time I honestly cannot think of one time that I have spent alone with just her or with just Hannah! Good news is they miss each other when they are separated. Emilie has been telling Hannah - " Next week Hannah I cannot play with you all day long - but don't worry I will tell my teacher that I miss you"! Too sweet!
We now have 3 holes in our ceiling! The first two were to find out where a leak was coming from under the laundry room.. We got the pipes fixed today and had an additional hole cut above the kitchen table only to discover that the pipe leading to the fire sprinkler is leaking!! Arrgggg!!
Tim is leaving for England in less than a month! I cannot believe it is already here! He has been looking for apartments for us to stay in. He found one that may work near Hampstead Heath. It looks very 60's but is spacious and has all of our necessities! It is near a park/playground/running track and many shops and restaurants! I am compiling a list of items I need to purchase to survive the ten hour flight alone with 3 very small children! Only I am crazy enough to attempt this!
Parenting 101
15 years ago
2 comments:
Yay Marla! Not only are you the thinnest mommy of 3, but now you are a blogger too! I'm Bianka's friend that got her hooked on blogging :). Welcome to the addiction!
OH THANKS FOR THE COMMENT BACK..HOW DO YOU KNOW MISS BIANKA ?
Post a Comment